Our family....

Hello everyone,
I know it's hard to keep in touch with old friends once you move, they move, and then we all end up in different states...goodness! Well, here is what is going on with us. We live in Cochran, Georgia...most of you reading this know where that is...most of Brian's family lives here, so we have frequent family get togethers...Brian works about a block away from our house at the Arnold and Arnold Law Offices...(yeah!~*) and we have 3 children. They are Carter, 7, Rebecca 5, and Breanna 2. That will all change this summer as they all have summer birthdays... I stay at home with Breanna, Carter is in Second grade and Rebecca is in Kindergarten. They both seem to like school.
I am trying to catch up with myself since I am finally getting everyone in school, almost..I think as a mother, you tend to neglect yourself and do more for your kids. I have decided that shall not be the case anymore! I am trying to get organized, (which will probably take the rest of the year-relisticly) lose weight, get in shape, eat better, get rid of the junk around my house that no one uses, or plays with.
I am the County Chair for the Mitt Romney for President Campaign. I feel like he is the best candidate for President and if you need more info about that visit http://www.mittromney.com .
I hope to catch up with a lot of you that we haven't seen or talked to in a while. Email me!

No comments: